Welcome to the career webpages of Uniklinik RWTH Aachen!
On these pages (only available in German) you find comprehensive information about career opportunities at Uniklinik RWTH Aachen – from chances for job starters (training and traineeship) to academic careers. But first, we like to introduce ourselves.
Uniklinik RWTH Aachen as Employer
Uniklinik RWTH Aachen is not only a supramaximal provider of patient-oriented medicine and nursing care, but has also established an international reputation in teaching and research. With 34 specialist clinics, 25 institutes and 5 interdisciplinary units, the University Clinic covers the entire spectrum of medical services. Bundling patient care, research and teaching in one central building also creates ideal conditions for intensive interdisciplinary exchange and a dense clinical and scientific network. Around 7000 staff provide patient-oriented medical care and nursing which complies with recognised quality standards. The University Clinic has 1240 beds and takes care of approximately 48,000 inpatient cases and 183,000 outpatient cases every year.
- With regard to our staff, we attach great importance to:
- The highest standards of excellence in patient care, research and teaching
- Intensive professional and methodical development
- Systematic advancement of management personnel
- Individual staff development
- Fair recompense and good team cooperation
- Meaningful work, work-life balance
If you too are interested in a safe workplace in the booming health market which offers you an outstanding work environment and optimum chances of promotion, please contact us.
We look forward to receiving your application!