In this first round, we are calling for submission of abstracts only. Abstracts can be max. 400 words and should be related to one or more of the topics below. An indication can be made, which format the authors would prefer for the second round: either an extended abstract with max. 800 words or a full paper with max. 8 pages.
The submission deadline for abstracts is over. Templates for extended abstracts and papers are now available.
We received a lot of interesting abstracts and are currently in the reviewing phase. Notifications can be expected towards end of October. We uploaded templates for the extended abstracts and papers which can be found here (extended abstract template, paper template). Please carefully check the reviewers’ suggestions and submit your paper in time. We are looking forward to your contributions.
We welcome suggestions for workshops and practice sessions related to one or more of the topics shown below. Please describe in max. 400 words the subject, target audience, possible workshop chairpersons, required facilities. The duration of workshops and practice sessions is limited to 75 minutes. At least 50% of the allocated workshop or practice session time should be spent in an interactive way, to facilitate discussion and interaction with the audience. There will also be an award for the best interactive workshop or practice session. We accept suggestions that are not fully detailed or confirmed. We may not be able to fit all suggestions into the program, so we may suggest modifications such as combining suggested workshops or practice sessions.
The deadline for workshop and practice session suggestions is over
After review of the workshop and practice session suggestions, authors will receive notification of acceptance of rejection. Authors of accepted workshop and practice session will be invited to submit a full proposal, including names of all contributing authors and (preliminary) titles of presentations.
01. Indoor air quality, particles, aerosols, chemical pollutants
02. Thermal comfort, temperature, hygro-thermal, humidity, dampness
03. Lighting, visual comfort, daylight, circadian lighting, views
04. Noise, acoustics, and soundscape control
05. Architecture, aesthetics, passive design, biophilia
06. Heating, ventilation, air conditioning & cooling
07. Occupant behavior & controls
08. Psychology, psychophysics, performance & productivity
09. Public health, occupational & environmental health
10. Community- and urban-scale challenges and solutions
11. All other IEQ, ergonomics & health topics