The Joint Research Center for Computational Biomedicine is dedicated to research, development and application of advanced computational technologies for biomedicine in research and clinics.
The JRC has been founded in 2013 as the first private-public partnership between RWTH Aachen University, University Hospital Aachen and Bayer AG as industrial partner.
(Participation in large consortia, strategic cooperations, activities in Profile Areas)
- SMITH Consortium (Medizininformatik Initiative BMBF)
- NHR4CES (SimLab Digital patient)
- Fibromap – E:med BMBF
- Clinical Research Group CRU 344 (MPN)
- Clinical Research Group CRU 5011 (InteraKD)
- Mc Gill University, Montreal
- Bayer AG, Leverkusen
- ATOS SA, Munich
- Max Planck Institute Magdeburg (AS, Kuratorium)
- Clinnova Consortium (Luxemburg) (AS, Scientific Advisory Board)
To see the highlight publications, please click here.
The JRC is located at the 3rd floor of the MTZ building, Pauwelsstr. 19, 52074 Aachen at the RWTH Aachen Campus Melaten.
Congratulations to PhD candidate Rebekka Fendt
PhD candidate Rebekka Fendt won a prize for her poster at the Quantitative Systems Pharmacology Conference 2022 in Leiden, NL. Congratulations!