A diagnosis of disease often comes completely out of the blue for the patient and his family and friends. Everyone involved is suddenly faced with a new, perhaps frightening situation. They will naturally have countless questions:
- What kind of disease is it?
- What kind of support is available?
- Who can help me and my relatives come to terms mentally with my disease?
- Who can I turn to when I need help?
- What will happen during my hospital stay, and how will I cope after I am discharged?
This is where Uniklinik RWTH Aachen’s support services come in. We can provide help and advice for you and your relatives in all matters relating to your illness. This brochure contains further information about each service and tells you how to contact us.