We offer a model degree program for medicine. This includes courses and lectures for the qualification profile "Clinical Neurosciences".
We also provide the opportunity to do a psychology internship that will help you familiarize yourself with tests and neuropsychological techniques for diagnosing various psychiatric illnesses and disorders in a clinical setting.
The Department of Psychiatry, Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics offers qualified students the opportunity to complete practical training. Over the course of what is sure to be an interesting year, you will gain practical experience on one or two different wards, while having one free day a week to pursue your studies on your own. You will also receive one-on-one support from a university professor or a senior physician of your choice and benefit from our special mentoring program and events covering topics such as job application strategies, life-work balance und gender issues.
- Office of the Registrar: Jasmin Mühlenberg
- Doctoral theses: Dr. Volker Backes, Anette Schürkens
- Clinical traineeship: Prof. Dr. Irene Neuner
- Qualification profile: Dr. Claudia Dietrich
- Training program mentor: Dr. Claudia Dietrich
- Medical students: Dr. Claudia Dietrich
- Psychology students: Prof. Dr. Ute Habel
Prof. Frank Schneider, M.D., Ph. D.
Head of Department